Elite Series – Assisted Chin Dip
Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Elite Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Elite Series machines, makes them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The multi-functional Elite Series Assisted Chin Dip is ideal for performing a variety of compound upper body exercises, including pull ups, chin ups and tricep dips. The type of exercise depends on the pre-selected position of the handgrip on the parallel bars attached to the frame. Resistance is dependent on the weight selected and regulated by a counterbalance platform, on which the user kneels. The Assisted Chin Dip is perfect for beginner lifters allowing them to build the strength required to perform body weight pull ups, chins ups and tricep dips. However it is also an incredible tool for more conditioned athletes, allowing them to increase their rep range in a controlled manner, and if necessary the assistance feature can be removed by selected no weight.
- Space efficient design requires minimal floor space
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack
- Multi-position chin up handles allows for narrow and wide grip positions
- Dual step up design allows for easy entry and exit
- Upholstered platform ensures comfort throughout the movement
- Colour coordinated weight stack
Size & Spec