Hi-Impact Olympic Bumper Plates
The Hi-Impact Olympic Bumper Plates are designed to withstand repeated dropping making them ideal for use in Olympic lifting, Powerlifting, Crossfit and other heavy duty weightlifting environments.
The Hi-Impact plates are slightly thicker than the traditional bumper plates (34mm ? 98mm). Tested to a higher drop rate they are more durable and provide a more stable lifting platform even with lower weights on the bar.
- Designed for Olympic lifting
- Vulcanised rubber that will not break/ distort through high impact movements
- Will not damage Olympic training platforms
- Stainless steel inner ring allows for effortless loading on and off Olympic bars
- Tested to 30,000 drops (15,20 & 25kg), 25,000 drops (10kg), 8000 drops (5kg)
- Diameter(mm): 450MM
- Inner Diameter: 50.6(+/-0.2MM)
- Colour: Black with colour fleck
- Hardness: 65-75
- Weight Tolerance: +/-0.3% of claimed weight
Available Weights & Thickness:
- 25kg ? 98mm
- 20kg ? 90mm
- 15kg ? 75mm
- 10kg ? 60mm
- 5kg ? 34mm
Note: Hi-Impact Olympic Bumper Plates should always be used on a quality platform to maximize the life of the plates and bars.
5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg