Elite Series – Pec Fly / Rear Delt
Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Elite Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Elite Series machines, makes them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The Elite Series Pec Fly / Rear Delt machine features two independent pivoting arms with dual position hand grips and a starting position that is adjustable over a 90 degree range. The traditional seating position is perfect for isolating the pectorals, then spin round and hit the delts. The Pec Fly/ Rear Delt machine allows for independent movement of each arm, encouraging symmetrical strength development and allowing for unilateral, bilateral, alternating, or high-speed reciprocal training.
- Dual function machine to maximise the space requirement
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack
- Adjustable pivoting arms to ensure the correct starting point regardless of user flexibility
- Adjustable seat height to keep any size user secure
- Colour coordinated weight stack
Size & Spec