Elite Series – Seated Row
Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Elite Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Elite Series machines, makes them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The Elite Series Seated Row features a low, forward-set pivot to allow a complete range of motion. This movement effectively loads and strengthens the back muscles, and is perfect for isolating the lats. The Seated Row allows independent movement of each arm, encouraging symmetrical strength development and allowing for unilateral, bilateral, alternating, or high-speed reciprocal training. It also has an adjustable padded chest support which provides the comfort and stability to perform the exercise safely.
- Space efficient design requires minimal floor space
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack
- Dual handle positions creates a range of user start positions
- Adjustable seat height to keep any size user secure
- Colour coordinated weight stack
Size & Spec