Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Elite Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Elite Series machines, makes them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The Elite Series Shoulder Press delivers targeted movement with a pressing arm that is counter-balanced with a rear set pivot designed to create a smooth motion path and optimal starting resistance, maximising safety and injury prevention. The movement replicates that of the overhead barbell/ dumbbell press, making it ideal for training the shoulders, specifically isolating the anterior deltoids. The Shoulder Press allows independent movement of each arm, encouraging symmetrical strength development and allowing for unilateral, bilateral, alternating, or high-speed reciprocal training.
- Space efficient design requires minimal floor space
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack
- Dual handle positions to allow wide or narrow grip movements
- Includes the lift assist feature to ensure the correct starting point regardless of user flexibility
- Adjustable seat height to keep any size user secure
- Colour coordinated weight stack
Size & Spec